Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's been a while

Caleb and I had a great holiday season. We spent good amounts of time with both our families. We were given a few items for our child's room. We were given a crib mattress, a changing pad and cover and the rocking recliner we wanted. I have taken a couple of pictures and will post them soon. I have also been working on the decor of the room. It is coming along pretty good. I will have to take some pictures of it as well and get them posted on here. Since the room is coming together I think I have a new favorite place in our home.

On Friday night Caleb had to work a little later than normal. I turned on the TV and the Hope for Haiti marathon was on. ( I have always joked with my mom because she cries/tears up over TV shows.) I am glad I watched this marathon in the comforts of my own home and by myself because I cried buckets. I had to change it to a different channel every now and then to give myself a break. I also Tivo'd it so I could go back and watch the parts I missed from changing it.

That's it for now I guess. Pictures to come shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment