Saturday, October 24, 2009

An experience I will never forget

A co-worker and his wife are adopting a little boy from Ethiopia. They are going through the same agency BFAS. This is who introduced the agency to us. Last Monday He asked if I would come up and video record him and his family as they opened up the referral letter from the agency. The referral letter is the first picture of your child. Attached is a copy of all the medical testing/records from Ethiopia. Watching their family open and read about their son was amazing. It made me realize that what we have been working towards will pay off. We are so close to starting our family. Their baby is a month old and so cute. It was very motivating for me. They are a few months ahead of Caleb and I so it helps to see them progressing with the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment